Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NEGATIVE VOTE FOR GM`S !

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nest0r
Revertix
Revertix
nest0r

NEGATIVE VOTE FOR GM`S ! Empty
PostSubject: NEGATIVE VOTE FOR GM`S !   NEGATIVE VOTE FOR GM`S ! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 6:08 pm

WE as a crowd must protest abt this situation...it has been days since our last smoooth play on rm-twisted server ... SO I WANT ANSWERS!!! WE WANT ANSWERS!!! RAVAL RAVAL RAVAL RAVAL!!! WE WANT XACT TIME WHEN THE SERVER WILL BE BACK AS NORMAL AGAIN? WHAT CAUSED ALL THIS TO HAPPEN!!! ANSWERS DUDE!!!!
WE SHALL VOTE FOR ONE OF THE GMs TO BE FIRED !!!
THEY TWUK YEH JUUUUBS !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
nest0r
Revertix
Revertix
nest0r

PostSubject: Re: NEGATIVE VOTE FOR GM`S !   NEGATIVE VOTE FOR GM`S ! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 6:09 pm

oh and 1 more thing...since all this is rakanishu`s fault....he ran away and now I as his BFF here by claim all his belongings( i.e.acc/items/unis/etc/)...in 3 days max i expect full account access...
LES HEAR IT FOR GERALD! HURRAY FOR GERALD!
Back to top Go down
Mesmerizing
Commando
Commando

PostSubject: Re: NEGATIVE VOTE FOR GM`S !   NEGATIVE VOTE FOR GM`S ! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 6:12 pm

rofl man
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspaceisgay.com
Mesmerizing
Commando
Commando

PostSubject: Re: NEGATIVE VOTE FOR GM`S !   NEGATIVE VOTE FOR GM`S ! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 11:14 pm

Im starting to get pissed. I log in and run to street 3 from str1 this time and it worked!! So then I go to str3 to str 2 and that worked so IM LIKE YES!!!! Then i go from str1 to mech junkyard and BOOM black screen again... GRRRR
Back to top Go down
GMTwist
Commando
Commando

PostSubject: Re: NEGATIVE VOTE FOR GM`S !   NEGATIVE VOTE FOR GM`S ! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 9:14 am

It's really starting to look like someone is sending us billions of packages which makes the server kick players over and over.

Godulous, pm me asap.

And for Brutus.. I know it's messed up for the players, but just give us a break, ok? I have no answers. If I had them, I would have posted them on the forums and homepage. Don't give us any flame posts. It isn't getting us anywhere, is it? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Mesmerizing
Commando
Commando

PostSubject: Re: NEGATIVE VOTE FOR GM`S !   NEGATIVE VOTE FOR GM`S ! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 12:17 am

by packages do you mean someones packeting you? I dont believe this to be the case. Thats just my opinion. If you were being packeted it wouldnt be intermitant problems. I can log in and stay on the same map for 3 hrs without lag. Its when i try and switch maps that the login goes to shit.

If by some small small chance you are being packeted you should call your hosting provider and have them try and filter it.
Back to top Go down
Mesmerizing
Commando
Commando

PostSubject: Re: NEGATIVE VOTE FOR GM`S !   NEGATIVE VOTE FOR GM`S ! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 12:21 am

Do you have another block of ip adresses that you can use temp to know for certain?try hosting the same server on something else as a test.
Back to top Go down
Mesmerizing
Commando
Commando

PostSubject: Re: NEGATIVE VOTE FOR GM`S !   NEGATIVE VOTE FOR GM`S ! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 12:29 am

idk what your hosting setup is and I know its more expensive to have packets filtered ,etc but you should really try and host this on another ip block/line and see if you can rule some things out. Just my advice, l8rz sk8rz
Back to top Go down
nest0r
Revertix
Revertix
nest0r

PostSubject: Re: NEGATIVE VOTE FOR GM`S !   NEGATIVE VOTE FOR GM`S ! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 11:14 am

well....twistich....the crowd never understand...the crowd only demand........the crowd is gettin restless...
~roFl
Back to top Go down
nest0r
Revertix
Revertix
nest0r

PostSubject: Re: NEGATIVE VOTE FOR GM`S !   NEGATIVE VOTE FOR GM`S ! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 11:17 am

and btw dude its been a long time since server was ok...its isnt 1-2 days dude...so im gonna rush u more and more cause actually u arent doin anythin serious cause otherwise server would be up by now....its been like 1 week since this started....thats alotta time dude...imagine if u were player who wants to start on rmt...good luck ....
Back to top Go down
Mesmerizing
Commando
Commando

PostSubject: Re: NEGATIVE VOTE FOR GM`S !   NEGATIVE VOTE FOR GM`S ! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 5:46 pm

yeah ,well, im getting tired of waiting ,as much as I like this server. I just took my vacaton and im gonna play wether it be on paramount or here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEGATIVE VOTE FOR GM`S !   NEGATIVE VOTE FOR GM`S ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEGATIVE VOTE FOR GM`S !
Page 1 of 1