HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

my objections to egg event

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lekstok
Sniper
Sniper

PostSubject: my objections to egg event   Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:36 am

Hi.

Sorry to post a complain topic as my first, but I hate these "egg events". If you don't know (it's not posted after all...), apparently there are GC eggies this week. I'm sure most of you don't mind, given how much easier it is to level, but it pisses me off. Some of us start on a new server by levelling a kitara, and we would like to have an actual advantage from going through the trouble. If you want to give new characters a boost, then egg anyone up to lvl 100, or 200 for all I care. But stop the bloody GC egging. There is no reason for EVER doing so on a server, and it depresses me that Glientje and I aren't around for a week, and already this rule I though the GMs agreed on, is forgotten. Don't tell us there will be no GC eggies and then do it anyway.

If you want an egg, level a kit. It's the natural way of things.

Feel free to voice your opinion about this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GMOldSkool
Psyanide
Psyanide

PostSubject: Re: my objections to egg event   Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:15 pm

The eggs we have given this week were only to help people get higher a bit. We all know you 2 have struggled alot and I am sure more players did. I know you 2 have leveled a kitara for egg, just like more players did. I already told alot of players to make a kitara. And for the "we've been gone for a week and your egg rules is gone" part. We just wanted to have some players out for a few days. And I don't mean this disrespectfull, but like 15 players liked it very much and were very thankfull + we thought you guys left so it wouldnt have been a big deal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lekstok
Sniper
Sniper

PostSubject: Re: my objections to egg event   Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:59 pm

We're not staff, we're not in a position to tell you what to do. But we said we don't like the GC/GM egg thing and motivated that opinion, and were under the impression that you guys agreed. You declared the eggs would end after the starting weekend. But it seems that without our input, you succumbed to the pleas of lazy players who are taking advantage of the GC egg in order not to need a kitara of their own.

We choose chars under the assumption you keep your word. If you don't, we get agitated. This game is about competition, and GC eggies always mess up the balance. I don't feel like seeing rakanishu up on bx anytime soon because he didn't have to level minerva anymore. Likewise all the people who leeched off him while he was on GC egg.

You either give everyone full-time egg, indiscriminately, or you don't. But you don't change your mind after someone made an 800+ kitara. It's bad judgement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nest0r
Revertix
Revertix

PostSubject: fat pet lekstok cries again   Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:04 pm

ur such a dik lekstok...i cant believe the whoosy u are to post whole topic crying abt egg event......u play alone on this server? does this server works for ur fat ass only ? there are other players that hasnt pulled out a kit out of their asses ...so why dont u go eat something to calm down morron...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lekstok
Sniper
Sniper

PostSubject: Re: my objections to egg event   Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:06 pm

Unless you have some actual point in there, why don't you piss off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GMOldSkool
Psyanide
Psyanide

PostSubject: Re: my objections to egg event   Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:05 pm

GMOldSkool reply number#1 is from GMTwist he logged on, on the wrong account!

Anyways,

Myself: I agree on what lekstok said, we already made a promiss to stop egg people 4 hours after the server was up and running for the first time... We already extended that to a whole weekend after the server saw her first light. GMTwist started to egg last sunday wich I did not agree on!

Anyways, the intention of GMTwist aren't harmfull to anybody only some disadvantage's for kitara's. So I am going to ask GMTwist (since we cannot turn this back) to give out some advantage to those players who struggled to level a kitara.

For the crab man.... huuh Brutus, Please don't start yelling at lekstok if you don't have a clear point. The fact that lekstok and Glientje are fast redmoonplayers doesn't mean they have to be disadvantaged!

Greetings,

GMOldSkool
GCHelper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lekstok
Sniper
Sniper

PostSubject: Re: my objections to egg event   Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:16 pm

It's ok, we don't need compensation, although I appreciate the gesture. I know GMTwist meant no harm, but he should consider the discriminative nature of an event like this, and shouldn't break server policy on a whim.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Holybanana
Commando
Commando

PostSubject: Re: my objections to egg event   Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:16 am

I do not see the problem. This is an EVENT. If you skip an event its really nobody's fault... If there is a double experience event and you miss it, you cannot come here and yell at the GMs for making double experience event and everybody leveled faster than you because they received more exp. And it was purely your choice to level a kit for egg, nobody else's. She will still be useful when the egg event is over. moreover, why can't you just get the egg now from gc? it lasts a lot longer so you actually do benefit from it..

giving compensation for this is ridiculous, sorry lekstok

edit: p.s. you say that there is a rule that GCs agreed on, but i just went over the Rules page.
6. Do not bother GM's by constantly asking for egg's and help. The GM's are doing the best they can, so they will help you whenever they have time for you. Always feel free to mail GMTwist@hotmail.com.
I do not see the part where it says GMs will never give out eggs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nest0r
Revertix
Revertix

PostSubject: Re: my objections to egg event   Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:23 am

get him holy!!! fattinazzo !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GMOldSkool
Psyanide
Psyanide

PostSubject: Re: my objections to egg event   Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:55 am

HolyBanana we want to be a normal server without GM eggs wich unbalance the game. The rule section has nothing to do with what we think is best for the server. If we want to egg we egg, if we don't want to we don't! But I understand your point of view.

As for lekstok he asked me when we were going to stop egging people, like I already said we should have stopped egging 4 hours after the server got up the first time. Because of that, lekstok and glientje were going to level a kitara altough their kit will be usefull after the event, its still a promiss that we broke to them.

I am sorry to tell but it wasn't my choise to egg. Suddenly I saw people with egg and people asking me for egg. Then I heard GMTwist was giving out eggs, I just needed to follow that to keep things fair for the none kitara players.

This egg thing is not an event, basicly the more exp thing wasnt an announct event. We should have informed you guys more about it!

Anyways enough about this!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my objections to egg event   

Back to top Go down

my objections to egg event
Page 1 of 1