HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

MONSTER INVASION!?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GMOldSkool
Psyanide
Psyanide

PostSubject: MONSTER INVASION!?   Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:22 am

Hello, (friday, 7 GMT)

We received a message from kasham:

Terrible news RedMoonTwisted players! One of my friends called SpyMaster discovered another major event from Aguilas. They are trying to take over the world and destroy all living creatures on our wonderfull Redmoon Planet! I would like to ask you, Players of the Sun, to help stopping this major event of Aguilas wich they call: "Monster Invasion"! I found out that the "Monster Invasion" will start on this friday 7 AM GMT and will end monday 7 AM GMT. If we can't stop them, then I am sorry to tell.... That the Monster Invasion will never end!

I would like to share everything I know with you, Players of the Sun:
The "Monster Invasion" will last 3 days. From friday 7 AM GMT untill monday 7 AM GMT.
The creation of Aguilas, called Wyvern, is the leader of this "Monster Invasion".
The leader of the Wyvern's itself will try to settle his base in studio 1, 2 or 3 on sunday 7 PM GMT. Please come to the studios around that time so we can strike down the Invasion.
I also found out that the leader of the wyvern's were special items on him!!!

Please help defend the world and become one step closer to "The Sun". Please note, that we need every RedMoonTwisted Player in the studios in street3 around 7 PM GMT this sunday!

Thank you in advance,

Greetings,

Kasham
Back to top Go down
View user profile

MONSTER INVASION!?
Page 1 of 1