Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CHEATERS WILL BE PUNISHED.

Go down 
+2
SlaserX
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

CHEATERS WILL BE PUNISHED. Empty
PostSubject: CHEATERS WILL BE PUNISHED.   CHEATERS WILL BE PUNISHED. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 12:11 pm

As you might have figured out, we follow players from time to time. We found out that someone is spreading an edited main.dll which makes you move while casting, walk through walls/objects and makes monsters move twice as fast. Some players have already been cought in action. WE DO NOT TOLERATE THIS! If you get cought you will get a level reduction of 100 levels or worse.. As for the player who is spreading it, he/she will get a permanent ban.

If you see someone using it, please report this by mailing GMTwist@hotmail.com. Please, do NOT post it on the forums, so the player can "turn it off" for a while and start using it again later on. If you report someone it is not just for the GM's/GC's, but for the whole server. We want it to be stable and we are doing our best.

Play fair or face the consequences!

Thanks in advance,

- RedmoonTwisted's GameMasters -
Back to top Go down
https://redmoontwisted.forumotion.com
SlaserX
Forum newby

PostSubject: Re: CHEATERS WILL BE PUNISHED.   CHEATERS WILL BE PUNISHED. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 9:46 pm

So Mike's old dll is making its way around Twisted now eh?
Back to top Go down
GMOldSkool
Psyanide
Psyanide
GMOldSkool

PostSubject: Re: CHEATERS WILL BE PUNISHED.   CHEATERS WILL BE PUNISHED. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 10:26 pm

not for long, trust me.

new patch will remove this kind of cheating.
Back to top Go down
VanillaCoke
Sniper
Sniper

PostSubject: Re: CHEATERS WILL BE PUNISHED.   CHEATERS WILL BE PUNISHED. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 10:30 pm

GM laying the smackdown. Razz

go go go Very Happy

Shoki
Back to top Go down
SlaserX
Forum newby

PostSubject: Re: CHEATERS WILL BE PUNISHED.   CHEATERS WILL BE PUNISHED. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 10:45 pm

GMOldSkool wrote:
not for long, trust me.

new patch will remove this kind of cheating.

Oh? I'm interested in how you're doing this. I've been developing something like this off and on for a bit. If you want to chat about it, drop me a line.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CHEATERS WILL BE PUNISHED.   CHEATERS WILL BE PUNISHED. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 10:33 am

Off Topic:
Add me on MSN SlaserX (GMTwist@hotmail.com, if you haven't already done that).

On Topic:
We cought a few more players, their levels will be reduced as well. I don't get why players still use it, you WILL get caught. Other players(of which their names won't be mentioned) will keep an eye on you as well. As for the players who wait untill we are "going to bed", do you really think we are stupid enough to just go to bed and leave the server for what it is? Besides, we have people who follow you at night from time to time as well, so just DON'T cheat!

Sorry for this, but it needs to be done after all.
Back to top Go down
https://redmoontwisted.forumotion.com
Mesmerizing
Commando
Commando

PostSubject: WTF   CHEATERS WILL BE PUNISHED. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 4:12 pm

Why is my chr still deducted 100lvs you told me you would deduct 50? Can you fix it pls.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspaceisgay.com
Mesmerizing
Commando
Commando

PostSubject: Re: CHEATERS WILL BE PUNISHED.   CHEATERS WILL BE PUNISHED. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 1:07 am

Yah know what? Its been 4 days almost and no replys to email or here. It didnt seem like too much of a problem to quickly take the levels away. A simple we will fix it 'xx-xx-xx date' would have been fine.Im not wasting my freakin time on this server anymore. As far as im concerned you can reset the chr back to 0 or delete it. Peace out
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspaceisgay.com
Holybanana
Commando
Commando

PostSubject: Re: CHEATERS WILL BE PUNISHED.   CHEATERS WILL BE PUNISHED. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 2:23 am

its noone's fault you hacked, why are you getting mad at others?
Back to top Go down
GMOldSkool
Psyanide
Psyanide
GMOldSkool

PostSubject: Re: CHEATERS WILL BE PUNISHED.   CHEATERS WILL BE PUNISHED. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 2:56 pm

Like I said we have some problems with the remote desktop... When I reduced those *cheaters* I was sick and had to go outside and cycle to the server to take your levels.... We are still working on it.
Back to top Go down
GMOldSkool
Psyanide
Psyanide
GMOldSkool

PostSubject: Re: CHEATERS WILL BE PUNISHED.   CHEATERS WILL BE PUNISHED. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 12:03 am

K your good to go Mesmerizing.

We finished the case.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHEATERS WILL BE PUNISHED.   CHEATERS WILL BE PUNISHED. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHEATERS WILL BE PUNISHED.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RMTwisted - General-
Jump to: