Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Site lay-out.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GMTwist
Commando
Commando

Site lay-out. Empty
PostSubject: Site lay-out.   Site lay-out. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 3:09 pm

I changed it again as you can see. Tell me what you think. I personally think it's better.
Back to top Go down
nest0r
Revertix
Revertix
nest0r

Site lay-out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site lay-out.   Site lay-out. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 4:45 pm

i dun know dude...it looks kinda...dun know...i liked the old layout better...on home page it looks somehow undone...like somethin isnt right...u feelin me ?
Back to top Go down
GMOldSkool
Psyanide
Psyanide
GMOldSkool

Site lay-out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site lay-out.   Site lay-out. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 4:45 pm

Much better twistie;)
Back to top Go down
GMTwist
Commando
Commando

Site lay-out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site lay-out.   Site lay-out. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 4:59 pm

nest0r wrote:
i dun know dude...it looks kinda...dun know...i liked the old layout better...on home page it looks somehow undone...like somethin isnt right...u feelin me ?

I think I get your point. Though, this is what we keep untill we get the site with the ingame lay-out which evilchild is making for us.
Back to top Go down
nest0r
Revertix
Revertix
nest0r

Site lay-out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site lay-out.   Site lay-out. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:17 pm

dude im sure u`ll make nice site...when i was lookin for RMsrvrs in the past...1st impression i get from the home page (for me at least) talks alot abt how the srvr is handeled and when i c some bad site i dun even click on site menus, i check the next on the list (like xtremetop100 for xmpl) ,so 1 nice user`s friendly homepage would help alotta new players which are so lost on the different links u had on homepage 1-for client, 1-for patch ,another 1 for patch , link to something else,and stuff like that makes the newcommers confused....they have to register on forums,post their problem, wait for reply, etc etc ... just do some sections for r`tards dude..make the homepage in strong colors(where the hell did u get into this shitty green colors and grey-green layouts...dude we dun care cause we`re old school ^^...but other new players get easily lost....yesterday i had to xplain like 1 hr, to a new player, on whisper ,what to do to be able to implify the new patch...he dl`ed some complete bullshits and got stucked...alotta newbies ask on army chat or on private somethin like "hi,how can i write like u" (ie global chat)...and the xplainin cycle starts all over again...weak dude!...otherwise the server is MEGA SWEET! yeah sweet dude !! sweet !
~bruTus
Back to top Go down
GMTwist
Commando
Commando

Site lay-out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site lay-out.   Site lay-out. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:46 pm

Some players just don't look at the site and keep sending me mails.. Even when its like shouted at the homepage, people mail me they can't do something.. It's frustrating. I think the way it is now, with the contact page is pretty good for now.
Back to top Go down
nest0r
Revertix
Revertix
nest0r

Site lay-out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site lay-out.   Site lay-out. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 11:01 pm

dude where did the rankin section went ?
Back to top Go down
GMTwist
Commando
Commando

Site lay-out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site lay-out.   Site lay-out. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 12:01 pm

In the menu on the left. I uploaded the wrong index in which I forgot about the rankings link in the menu. Sorry about that. It's there again!
Back to top Go down
nest0r
Revertix
Revertix
nest0r

Site lay-out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site lay-out.   Site lay-out. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 3:22 pm

sweet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Sniper
Sniper
Trinity

Site lay-out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site lay-out.   Site lay-out. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 9:31 pm

love it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Site lay-out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site lay-out.   Site lay-out. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Site lay-out.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RMTwisted - General-
Jump to: