Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Server login not working

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mesmerizing
Commando
Commando

Server login not working Empty
PostSubject: Server login not working   Server login not working Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 3:44 pm

Login is not working as of 4/5/08
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspaceisgay.com
nest0r
Revertix
Revertix
nest0r

PostSubject: Re: Server login not working   Server login not working Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 3:46 pm

yes i cant login either...i type pw and un but when i hit enter nothin happens
so this is concidered server downtime ... ergo - 2x xp event Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mesmerizing
Commando
Commando

PostSubject: Re: Server login not working   Server login not working Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 5:40 pm

omfg this my only day off in last 16 days and rmt is down.. NICE!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mesmerizing
Commando
Commando

PostSubject: Re: Server login not working   Server login not working Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 10:33 pm

I did this last time. Logged in and ran to str1 as soon as it trys to open str1 it black screens. Then immediatly afterward login is screwed up again just like last time
Back to top Go down
sara
Sniper
Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Server login not working   Server login not working Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 4:56 am

I still cant even get past the login screen. I enter account and password and it just hangs.

Its been like this for last 3 or 4 days. Has there been a new patch or attack on the DB, cause it seems I cant login to the DB.
Back to top Go down
GMGodulous
Commando
Commando
GMGodulous

PostSubject: Re: Server login not working   Server login not working Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 8:16 am

sara wrote:
I still cant even get past the login screen. I enter account and password and it just hangs.

Its been like this for last 3 or 4 days. Has there been a new patch or attack on the DB, cause it seems I cant login to the DB.

No there hasn't. I'm trying to pinpoint where the problem is at the moment (my guess currently is the router that the server is on, but I can't access it).
Back to top Go down
Mesmerizing
Commando
Commando

PostSubject: Re: Server login not working   Server login not working Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 12:31 am

again, if it was the router it wouldnt be intermitant
Back to top Go down
sara
Sniper
Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Server login not working   Server login not working Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 4:02 am

GMGodulous wrote:
sara wrote:

No there hasn't. I'm trying to pinpoint where the problem is at the moment (my guess currently is the router that the server is on, but I can't access it).

So who has access to the router to se eif this is the problem, cause if it is then that person hasn't been around for awhile
Back to top Go down
GMGodulous
Commando
Commando
GMGodulous

PostSubject: Re: Server login not working   Server login not working Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 8:48 am

sara wrote:
GMGodulous wrote:
sara wrote:

So who has access to the router to se eif this is the problem, cause if it is then that person hasn't been around for awhile

Hence me trying to catch twist on msn Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server login not working   Server login not working Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server login not working
Page 1 of 1