Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

IMPORTANT NOTICE - all read please!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GMGodulous
Commando
Commando
GMGodulous

IMPORTANT NOTICE - all read please! Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT NOTICE - all read please!   IMPORTANT NOTICE - all read please! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 11:43 am

If anyone here played redmoon fusion and used the same login/password as they did there, please email GMTwist as soon as possible to get your account info updated, their server has been hacked and all logins posted on their website, so as a precaution we ask that you double check if you were using the same login details as here if you registered to play there, as well we also encourage everyone to use unique passwords/user names when registering for ANY server to prevent incidents like this from escalating.

-Redmoon Twisted GMs-

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Mesmerizing
Commando
Commando

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE - all read please!   IMPORTANT NOTICE - all read please! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 11:51 am

godulous erm, rmt is still fucked up, anyway, im off to bed! l8rz sk8rz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspaceisgay.com
GMGodulous
Commando
Commando
GMGodulous

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE - all read please!   IMPORTANT NOTICE - all read please! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 12:13 pm

Mesmerizing wrote:
godulous erm, rmt is still fucked up, anyway, im off to bed! l8rz sk8rz

It was working fine when I logged out last night, I'll take a look at it (again) in a few mins.
Back to top Go down
GMTwist
Commando
Commando

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE - all read please!   IMPORTANT NOTICE - all read please! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 12:49 pm

What Godulous said; MAIL ME IF YOU SEE YOUR INFO ON THEIR SITE. I WILL TAKE A LOOK AT THE SITE TOO TO SEE IF I RECOGNIZE ANY OF YOUR ACCOUNTS I MADE! THIS IS NO ASSURANCE I WILL FIND YOUR ACCOUNT ON IT!

It is starting to look like we are going to outlive the new servers and that will only make us stronger, I geuss. I spoke with a GM from fusion yesterday(I won't say the name) and he told me they cought the hacker in the middle of copying their DB. Hopefully everyone comes to RMT now and we will be like we were and even bigger!

@Mesmerizing,
Thanks for letting us know so fast. I have to admit, you are good.. Haha.

Thanks for all the support, I really appreciate this!

- GMTwist -
Back to top Go down
Surgeon
Revertix
Revertix
Surgeon

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE - all read please!   IMPORTANT NOTICE - all read please! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 1:13 pm

more players for rmt, NOW!

rabbit

Burito more players to own!
Back to top Go down
GMGodulous
Commando
Commando
GMGodulous

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE - all read please!   IMPORTANT NOTICE - all read please! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 3:05 pm

Just tried logging in now, no problems on my end at all Neutral
Back to top Go down
GMTwist
Commando
Commando

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE - all read please!   IMPORTANT NOTICE - all read please! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 3:46 pm

I think it's almost impossible, but doesn't this have anything to do with the new patcher? I mean, we log in with the new patcher and the rest of the players who have problems mostly dont have the patcher? It's just a wild geuss. Or the summer time is still mixing it up?
Back to top Go down
Mesmerizing
Commando
Commando

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE - all read please!   IMPORTANT NOTICE - all read please! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 5:39 pm

dude it only allows me to log in 1 time out of 10 it puts me back on str2 and as soon as i switch maps the screen goes blank. I havnt been able to play for abput 4 -5 days now
Back to top Go down
noobserver
Forum newby

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE - all read please!   IMPORTANT NOTICE - all read please! Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 3:52 pm

GMTwist wrote:
It is starting to look like we are going to outlive the new servers and that will only make us stronger, I geuss. I spoke with a GM from fusion yesterday(I won't say the name) and he told me they cought the hacker in the middle of copying their DB. Hopefully everyone comes to RMT now and we will be like we were and even bigger!
- GMTwist -
o right, and soon after u said that, this server is dead too. why? because u said that, lol. it just didnt come to u yet and u think u are so good. to those who guessing the server is hacked, it is, so twist just ran away, u can run but u cant hide though. u people all know already twist=oldskool=helper, and if u didnt know who he is, after he added godulous as gm u should. who else will add the noob who thinks he's o-so-smart as gm. just think who shares his a/c and crap with godulous on other servers and u'll get the answer. there ya go.

another noob server down. peace.
Back to top Go down
Mesmerizing
Commando
Commando

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE - all read please!   IMPORTANT NOTICE - all read please! Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:53 am

Yeah,funny stuff. You can see the last time admin or oldskool logged in and it was long after he supposedly just disappeared. He has no integrity or dignity.He also has a serious lack of respect for the people that played this server. All he had to do was say ITS DEAD, GONE and everyone would have been cool with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE - all read please!   IMPORTANT NOTICE - all read please! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT NOTICE - all read please!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RMTwisted - General-
Jump to: