Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New player here! xD

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
callaway__1031
Forum newby

New player here! xD Empty
PostSubject: New player here! xD   New player here! xD Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 8:42 pm

Hiya Guys
Im here to play redmoon all over again I'm looking for an army with an LT spot. I will level extremely fast and be very active. Im most likely making a kit or a sadad called
Callaway1031
Nike1031

Look for me in-game see ya there. GL ^^

-Callaway1031
Back to top Go down
DirectX
Forum newby
DirectX

PostSubject: Re: New player here! xD   New player here! xD Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 8:55 pm

The server is dead from a couple of weeks now and no1 knows what happened with the GM's.. I still check for info daily but.. not a word from them..
Back to top Go down
http://whiteroom.info
Mesmerizing
Commando
Commando

PostSubject: Re: New player here! xD   New player here! xD Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 3:36 am

Fuck them and this server.Theres no excuse for not atleast giving us a headsup. It takes all of 5mins to do that no matter where you are. Shit ,I've logged in on my freakin cell phone in the middle of bumfucked texas in a cow pasture before. So they can all fuck themselves as far as im concerned.

Even if this server ever comes up again, I will not be playing. Fuck you GMTwist and GMOldschool (who I still seem to think are the same person)

You can both go fuck yourselves for not having the courtesy to tell people whats going on wether it be good or bad. So eat a dick,With Love,Bye

Last edited by Mesmerizing on Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspaceisgay.com
Mesmerizing
Commando
Commando

PostSubject: Re: New player here! xD   New player here! xD Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 3:44 am

By the way ,they have been too cowardly to show up because they are embarassed to have to say "HEY, we accidently corrupted the databases while trying to make a giant COCK & BALLS dungeon with scouters in it!! We're fucking stupid and didnt take into consideration that some things shouldn't be fucked with ,OUR BAD, SO SRY!!! Hope you had a great time with the prepubescent staff at RMT!!!. "

Nobody was 'packeting' them I can guarantee that. It's going to be funny to hear the lame ass excuse he will have when he comes back 'IF' you ever even get that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspaceisgay.com
Trinity
Sniper
Sniper
Trinity

PostSubject: Re: New player here! xD   New player here! xD Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 6:27 am

rofl

OWNED! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New player here! xD   New player here! xD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New player here! xD
Page 1 of 1