Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to)

Go down 
+5
Admin
Glientje
Surgeon
VanillaCoke
GMOldSkool
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Should Glimpse be Commander of Starters army?
Yes!
Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to) - Page 2 Vote_lcap67%Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 67% [ 8 ]
No!
Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to) - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
I dont know!?
Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to) - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Someone else should be.... Wich is:
Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to) - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Holybanana
Commando
Commando

Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to)   Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 10:08 am

thats what i was thinking
Back to top Go down
Glientje
Forum newby

PostSubject: Re: Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to)   Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 12:34 pm

It is kinda normal that a commander can warp to anyone in his army, since the server isnt that big yet that is every player at the moment.
I think it wouldnt be very cool to have 2 armys yet, so thats why I prefer to be comm of this one then to go and make my own. I like to be able to talk to some ppl when I come online :s server would get boring if more armys were made already.

I also dont really see why it would be unfair to make thesun the comm, seems like the most logical choice to me.

Ofcourse if some ppl disagree with this choice then another solution must be found. it would be cool if we could keep everyone in one army for now, to keep the army chat alive. So if ppl would think about leaving this army because Im commander then someone else should be commander.
I think having a GC or GM as commander is a waste of the comm spot. since they dont play and can warp around anyway.
Back to top Go down
GMOldSkool
Psyanide
Psyanide
GMOldSkool

PostSubject: Re: Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to)   Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 1:50 pm

People vote for it=), so she gets it^^!
Back to top Go down
Holybanana
Commando
Commando

PostSubject: Re: Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to)   Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 3:07 pm

i understand if the highest kit was commander, she could help people then, but an azlar? it only benefits him and noone else in the army lol
Back to top Go down
GMGodulous
Commando
Commando
GMGodulous

PostSubject: Re: Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to)   Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 5:30 am

Holybanana wrote:
i understand if the highest kit was commander, she could help people then, but an azlar? it only benefits him and noone else in the army lol

You could always form your own army and disband them Smile
Back to top Go down
VanillaCoke
Sniper
Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to)   Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 6:54 am

GCGodulous wrote:
Holybanana wrote:

You could always form your own army and disband them Smile

I would wish them luck. Shoki fights hard when wars come around, and I like the Starters army.
Back to top Go down
GMOldSkool
Psyanide
Psyanide
GMOldSkool

PostSubject: Re: Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to)   Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 9:36 am

Holy, she will prbably use it on here kit;)
Back to top Go down
Surgeon
Revertix
Revertix
Surgeon

PostSubject: Re: Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to)   Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 12:18 pm

I think she will use it on her Azlar(Glimpse) so "lekstok" can be lt. and they both can warp to their Egger and SLer. I don't see what's wrong with this. It's only because there is only one army. That will change.

By the way, who else could be a commander and use it as good as Glimpse and lekstok can? Plus, almost everyone voted for Glimpse to be commander Wink
Back to top Go down
Holybanana
Commando
Commando

PostSubject: Re: Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to)   Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 4:11 am

Yes, good thinking. i will make my own army, and everyone will definitely leave starters army and join mine because I said so.
Back to top Go down
Surgeon
Revertix
Revertix
Surgeon

PostSubject: Re: Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to)   Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 10:08 am

Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to)   Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2